Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flowers in my hair

Spring has almost sprung, the sun has decided to show up a little this week, and I am really looking forward to seeing all the lovely things that Winter has made me forget.

Spring always fills me with the need to adorn my hair with flowers. I thought I would put together a little post, showing you some pretty things that I would like to wear in my hair this spring.. What do you think?

I love the colours in this, is enough to brighten anyone's day by tiedandfeathered





This hair accessory by AAliciaAccessories looks elegant and in pretty silver tones:




I am digging creamrose's etsy store, check out these kitsch spring time ponytail holders:




Lupin
works wonders with felt, I adore this gorgeous hairband:




and finally a few of spring hair accessorise by ME that we be available to buy on our new website... which is opening in the next few weeks :D



Have a great day

-Nicole Hearts and Skulls

No comments:

Post a Comment