Thursday, February 25, 2010

We love Alice

Here at OOAK we think Alice in Wonderland is great.


To celebrate the release of the new film we have searched the web for UK makers who have been inspired by Alice.





These are made by Hearts and Skulls (ME), see my blog for details.




You would have to be Mad as a Hatter not to love this notebook by thegiftshed,




This beautiful Alice inspired print would add a bit of wonderland magic to any room by Champignons




Make sure your copy of Alice in Wonderland never goes missing with these gorgeous Bookplates. From adorapop




This Cheshire cat by FeltLikeStitchin certainly brightens my day.


I love Alice <3

-Nicole Hearts and Skulls

1 comment:

FeltLikeStitchin said...

I love Alice too, I can't wait to see the new film!
Gorgeous selection of Alice items - thanks for choosing my Cheshire Cat:)

Post a Comment